{RUMS} Häkeluntersetzer Sunburst Flower Granny Squares

Very quietly I sign out of the cold front which already resembles a pandemic. Have I now also located a few days flat, there's really not to think about blogging. The more I am today something snapped together and would like to leave you some words about it.

Ganz leise melde ich mich von der Erkältungsfront welches schon einer Pandemie gleicht. Hab ich jetzt auch einige Tage flach gelegen, da ist wirklich nicht ans bloggen zu denken. Den noch hab ich mich für heute etwas zusammen gerissen und möchte euch einige Worte da lassen.
2014-02-27 10.26.58

I think last week to try a new crochet pattern and which I have often seen in the nets. The lovely Vanessa has called my attention to the instructions of Kasa (english original manual is by Sandra Juto)
Hardworking on crochet and using the method I showed in January "as you go". I notice that my second skeins has a different shade. So I now have a beautiful stocky for my current vitamin dose.

Ich wollte letzte Woche ein neues Häkelmuster ausprobieren und welches ich schon oft im Netzt gesehen habe. Die liebe Vanessa hat mich auf die Anleitung von Kasa aufmerksam gemacht. (Englische original anleitung ist von Sandra Juto)
Fleißig am häkeln und mit der Methode die ich schon im Januar gezeigt habe “as you go”. Merke ich das mein zweites Knäule ein anderer Farbton hat. So hab ich jetzt ein schönen Untersetzter für meine aktuelle Vitamindosis.


More RUMS things you find here and beautiful Häkelsachen at Häkelliebe.
Have a beautiful Carnival Thursday your Eva

Weitere RUMS Sachen findet ihr hier und schöne Häkelsachen bei Häkelliebe.
Habt ein schönen Karnevalsdonnerstag eure Eva

Kommentare